Tuesday 10 June 2014

First exam done!

So yesterday I did my first exam - Chemistry Unit 4!

I really don't know how I did - I found the first two questions quite difficult so then I was so scared for the last two questions, because I thought it must get harder, but then I thought that the last two questions were okay? Everybody on the student room said that they thought it was really hard, which is a good sign because at least I'm not the only one who struggled on those first two questions! I came out feeling alright-ish, and then obviously have made myself start panicking that I've done really badly. But there's nothing that I can do now anyway so I'm just going to have to move on and do really well in my unit 5 chemistry (probably easier said than done!).

I have Biology on Friday and then my horrible week next week, and after that only one more exam! Two weeks today until I finish!

I literally can't wait because there are so many exciting things happening after exams! I have my prom, and I'm going on holiday with my friends and then my family, and then I'm looking after my cousins for two weeks! And then we have results day which could either be great or not so great... Hopefully great! And then fingers crossed if I manage to get those 3As, I'll be heading up North in September to start being a medical student! It's so exciting!

Anyway, back to chemistry unit 5 revision... so much fun!!!!!

Bye!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment