Wednesday 26 February 2014

Another rejection

So today I got another track update, and it was another rejection sadly! I was kind of expecting it, as I hadn't heard anything from this university since December, and I had a feeling I was below the GCSE cut off (all because of my stupid B in English Language).

Anyway, I'm not too upset about it, but I'm getting really scared now because I've realised that the next two track updates will be from universities where I've actually had an interview - way more scary. I think I might faint when I get my next track email.

I'm not loving this new thing on track where it says the update before you've had time to scroll down to it - I'd rather be oblivious for a bit longer:(

Anyway! I've got to keep on working - I will get 3As in the summer!

Bye!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment