Wednesday 19 February 2014

Demotivated

Waaaaa I have my mocks coming up in the first week of March, but I just can't help but feel so demotivated whenever I try to revise. I think it's because I haven't heard anything from my universities, so I feel as though I'm working for nothing, even though obviously I'll still need the grades whether I reapply or somehow get in the first time! It's so frustrating because I want to revise but everything distracts me:(

If I get 4 rejections then I'll be motivated because I'll want to prove that I can do it and get into Medicine, and if I get an offer then it's obvious I'll be motivated - I'll want to meet the offer!

I've even started googling tips on how to get motivated... Oh dear.

Anyway, I should probably stop procrastinating by writing this blog post and get back to work.

Bye!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment