Monday 27 January 2014

Rejection

So I've received my first pre-interview rejection. It hasn't actually been updated on Track yet, but I got an email saying that if I hadn't received an interview by last Friday then it was 'most likely a rejection'.

Obviously, when I first found out I was really upset, I don't like rejection and I was really disappointed and felt as though I'd failed or something. But then I realised that I can't complain - I've had two interviews, at my two top choices and some people haven't had any interviews at all. Two interviews is more than I ever expected, so I'm happy!

I'm just focussing on my A levels now, trying to get my best grades. I have mocks coming up in about a month so I need to start revising for them. I'm trying to distract myself as much as possible so that I can stop constantly thinking about how long it is until March!

Good luck with all of your applications, and try not to dwell on everything too much!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment